Our IOP program helps advance your mental health using a concentrated format. You attend focused therapy sessions three hours a day, three times a week. This approach enables you to achieve goals quickly and maintain progress over the long term.
Intensive Outpatient Program: Why Choose Us?
Our IOP mental health program is for adults (18 and older) with mental health concerns who have had a previous inpatient admission. This service is available to you immediately upon discharge or years later. Psychiatrists and licensed mental health counselors work together to tailor therapies that keep your recovery on track. Meet the staff.
Highlights of our program include:
- More support: IOP services differ from inpatient care, which requires a hospital stay. You also receive them more frequently than standard outpatient therapy, which may involve weekly or monthly sessions. Programming addresses common but challenging mental health concerns so they don’t derail your progress. You may participate in sessions focusing on stress management, positivity, problem-solving and managing triggers.
- Range of treatments: Our IOP program is part of the continuum of care available at Palm Point. Many patients enter our program after completing inpatient services for substance use, psychotic disorders and other mental health issues. Intensive outpatient programming helps you build on the skills gained during your inpatient stay and apply them to real-world situations.
- Substance use IOP: In addition to our general mental health IOP, we also offer intensive outpatient services for people recovering from alcohol and benzodiazepine misuse. You participate in individual and group activities that help optimize life after addiction. These services are for people recently discharged from our inpatient substance use detox and treatment program.
Is the Intensive Outpatient Program Right for Me?
Our IOP program is for people with mental health concerns who recently completed an inpatient mental health stay and:
- Need help applying new coping methods to daily life
- Are no longer progressing with their current community-based outpatient mental health treatment plan
- Are experiencing new or worsening mental health symptoms that may improve with more care but not require an inpatient admission
Timely IOP Mental Health Access
If you think you might benefit from our IOP program, contact us for a no-cost assessment. We offer same-day admission for eligible patients. Palm Point accepts most commercial insurance plans as well as Medicare, Medicaid and TRICARE®.
To get started, please call 321-603-6550 or complete our online form. A staff member will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Spanish Language IOP
If Spanish is your preferred language, this option may be right for you. Licensed, bilingual mental health workers lead all aspects of your care, including assessments and therapy. Learn more by calling 321-603-6687 or completing our online form. You can also visit the Spanish language page of our website.
Si el español es su idioma preferido, esta opción puede ser adecuada para usted. Trabajadores de salud mental bilingües y con licencia dirigen todos los aspectos de su atención, incluidas las evaluaciones y la terapia. Obtenga más información llamando al 321-603-6687 o completando nuestro formulario en línea. También puede visitar la página en español de nuestro sitio web.
Conditions Our IOP Mental Health Program Treats
Our intensive outpatient program is for people who need additional support managing mental health issues, such as:
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Depression or suicidal thoughts
- Impulse control disorders
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Personality disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
We Are Here to Help You
Call 321-603-6550 or complete our online form to get started. Admissions representatives are available 24/7 to provide no-cost assessments. In an emergency, please dial 988 for emotional distress, 911 for medical issues or go to the nearest emergency room.